Today, I want to uncover the true reason / motive behind these job alerts I’ve began.
Nowadays, 850 million people use LinkedIn.
➡️ However, not everyone knows or gets the jobs’ alerts that they actually need and want. I get it, you would be whispering that there is a jobs alerts feature, but what if I told you that not all companies are posting their jobs onto the Jobs on LinkedIn.
Some companies simply share it as a post that they are looking to hire XXX and so on. These posts are not generated in the job alerts by LinkedIn.
As such, I took it to myself to share with you a collection of tech jobs on a weekly basis. 🔥
These job alerts shall help you:
💡 Connect with the hiring managers quickly
💡 Get increased visibility in front of the hiring team and recruiters
💡 Score a higher chance of landing an interview with the companies So what do you think? Would you like a copy of these weekly tech jobs in your inbox?
Just say Hola, I need job alerts to firstname.lastname@example.org and I shall include you in my weekly newsletters full of job leads! Alternatively, you may subscribe to https://www.getrevue.co/profile/farathshba!
Anyways, allow me to spill out the jobs which came on last week.
Now, here are some tech jobs I’d saw on LinkedIn!
- Pradeep Menon is hiring Cloud Solutions Architect for Microsoft!
- Daniel Jones is hiring Technology Business Manager for a Bank.
- Isabel Ong is hiring SDR Manager for CrowdStrike!
- Prashant Kala is hiring for ShopBack.
- Gerlynne Lim is hiring for Ensign InfoSecurity!
- Vijayant Dhaka is hiring Sales and BDs for MessageBird!
- Prima Yogi is hiring frontend and backend engineers for Web3 startup.
- Jimmy Weijaya is hiring Data Analyst for Horangi.
- Christina Vania Fili is hiring Program Manager for Plug and Play APAC.
- Lars Jørgensen is hiring engineers for Kongsberg Maritime.
- Dmitry Nesterenko is hiring Machine Learning Engineers for Motional.
- Wei Swan is hiring Software Engineering Instructors.
- Kelvin Huang is hiring Vendor and Partner Managers for NEXTGEN Asia.
- Terry is hiring Customer Solution Partner for Coupa.
- Bobby Srinivasan is hiring sales & pre sales leaders for Mobileum.
- Michelle is hiring Regional Geospatial Technical Director for Conservation International.
- Jonathan Huie is hiring engineers for Airtable.
- Kevin is hiring Analysts for TikTok.
- Chitra Rajagopal is hiring Sales Manager for Infosys.
- Ryan Law is hiring engineers and data scientists for Grab!
- Neil is hiring Sales Managers for Cloudwise.
- Otis Nguyen is hiring Oracle DBA for CMC Global.
- Daniel is hiring Sales Enablement Lead for ZScaler.
- Asha Ayyamani is hiring her Engineering Team at NasDaily.
- Fanglin is hiring Senior People Business Partner for WorkDay.
- Brandon Chew is hiring Regional Partner Manager for Workato.
- Sabrina is hiring Program Manager for Flex.
- Emmanuel Harel is hiring Sales and Marketing for Treat Therapeutics.
- Nick Anderson is hiring Sales Manager for AVIOBOOK Thales Group.
- Valery Gross is hiring APAC Delivery Ops Leader for AWS.
- Paulina Dudek is hiring leaders for Flash Coffee.
- Zoe Duncombe-Wood is hiring for InPay.
- Alvin Lau is hiring Sales talents for Fujifilm Business Innovation!
- Rachel Bethany is hiring Technical Support Engineer for Amplitude.
- Rebecca Chan is hiring Enterprise Account Executive for Synk!
- Nicolas Van Wambeke is hiring Solution Engineer Manager for SITA.
- Zieshan Ghulam is hiring Network Ops roles for Bank of America.
- Nicholas Yap is hiring Senior Construction Project Manager for RED.
- Angelina is hiring ISV sales Executive for AWS.
- Ezekiel David is hiring Cloud Engineer for Pragma.
- Yoko Shuso is hiring Senior Solution Engineer for Shopify.
- Damien Bell is hiring Account Director for Carbon.
- Shawn is hiring interns and full-time positions for fresh graduates in 2023 for TikTok.
- Christopher Brett is hiring IT Technician for ForgeRock.
- Ze Yu is hiring Lead Backend engineers for Grab.
Are you applying for any one of the roles above?
This week's trending stories
Google’s Unfamiliar Territory
At an all-hands meeting, Google’s CEO Sundar Pichai told employees to get on board with cost-cutting measures after he was asked about the company’s new policy of “nickle and diming” the employee entertaining, travel, and swag budget. Pichai encouraged the employees griping about lower budgets for the “fun” stuff to consider the company’s position in the worsening macroeconomic climate.
Meta Pays Up
A judge has ordered Meta to pay the voice-to-text transcription company, Voxer $175 million for patent infringement.
Instagram crashed for users last week who complained that they could not post photos or view the app in several countries like India.
Apple Updates the Shakes
Apple is issuing an update for iPhone’s that updated to iOS 16. iOS 16.0.2 will address the camera shaking bug that some users experienced in third party apps like Snapchat and Tik Tok.
Facebook Users Go After Meta
A group of Facebook users is suing Meta for using an iOS loophole to track users. The users allege that Meta broke Apple privacy rules and federal privacy protections by monitoring users through Facebook’s in-app browser.
Nvidia announced the launch of the RTX 4090 and 4080 Desktop GPUs.
Youtube Adds Shorts
By luring creators onto YouTube’s Shorts platform, YouTube is looking to tackle Tik Tok’s grip on the short-form content market. Youtube announced they are expanding its Partner Program and adding revenue sharing to Shorts.
The fintech startup Revolut confirmed a hack that allowed bad actors to access the personal data of tens of thousands of users. The announcement confirmed that no funds were stolen or accessed during the hack. The company says that 50,150 users who had their data accessed have been alerted.
Ethereum Falls After Merge
The long-awaited Ethereum merge from a proof-of-work to a proof-of-stake model was executed last week. The merge is already having surprising consequences, including the price of the Ethereum coin dropping more than 17% and potentially turning the coin into a security, according to the SEC.
Guard Your Inbox
Google will begin rolling out a new feature to keep campaign emails out of users’ spam folders today ahead of the midterms. The Federal Election Commission approved the controversial new feature in August. Google proposed the change after Republican candidates and campaigns complained that their emails were being filtered out of users’ inboxes more than democratic candidates were.