Want to write for Farath's blog?
We aim to help developers, designers, Cloud Engineers and DevOps Geeks discover insightful articles about design, architecture and the new world tech movement.
The blog exists to help people do 2 things:
- Be better tech nerds
- Grow backlinks and readership to your original content
If you think you can help, we’d love to work with you.
How to submit
This is an easy-peasy three-step process that — strangely — many people don’t follow. We’re all kinds of thankful you won’t be one of them.
Here's the steps:
- Reach out to me to have your account created with me.
- Submit a Draft of your Post in my blog.
- Submit backlinks to your original post at the footer of the article.
Questions to ask yourself before submitting
Before you get started on your article, ask yourself the following questions. They’ll help you clarify why you’re writing it and how you’ll write it.
- Who’s your audience?
- What will readers get out of your article?
- How will readers act on your article?
Ready to write?
Awesome! Just fill reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know to have an account created for you!