If I reached out to a random person on the LinkedIn and asked them “are you happy with your job”, they’d probably say “yes”.
In fact, most people in the professional world say their job gives them happiness fairly or evenly. But there’s another way of measuring job satisfaction that would give… interesting results.
Ali Abdaal calls it The Skip Test.But I am not going to spend more time on the Skip Test as my buddy, Ali Abdaal already wrote about it elaboratively on his blog.
As for me, I am going to focus on the Jobs which came out this week and you just won’t believe it!
Now, here are some tech jobs I’d saw on LinkedIn!
- William Dew is hiring Business Development for Zühlke Group!
- Phillip Kinjo-Baker is hiring CSMs and BD for Go1!
- Jaya Velupillai is hiring Program Manager for AMD!
- Joji Koda & Emi Yoshikawa are hiring Director Strategy and Operations for Ripple!
- Elizabeth Fitzell is hiring General Manager for Sterling RISQ!
- Gavin Ni is hiring Cloud Business Development Manager for Huawei!
- Stephen Jennings is hiring DevOps and Cloud for Puppet!
- Bill Pung is hiring various positions for TikTok.
- Matthias Hoff is hiring various positions for Regnology!
- Cesar Araque is hiring Technical Account Manager for SafeBreach!
- Dani Strong is hiring multiple positions for Pattern!
- Adam Bowden is hiring Customer Success Managers for Meta.
- Scott Treloar is hiring Head of Operations for Noviscient!
- Daryl Boey is hiring Customer Service Real-Time Analyst for Booking!
- John Holden is hiring Senior Global Sourcing Manager for Workday.
- Emily Gay is hiring Strategy interns and analysts for Accenture.
- Clovie Liu is hiring Product Manager for London Stock Exchange Group
- Christian Antono is hiring Solution Sales for ServiceNow.
- Billy Jean Benavides is hiring interns for SAP.
- Daisy Tan is hiring cybersecurity folks for Lumen.
- Joana Pinto is hiring Quality Assurance Engineer for GetGround!
- Dorothea Lim is hiring Client Relationship Manager for Thomson Reuters.
Are you applying for any one of the roles above?
This week's trending stories
Apple Goes for Satellite Tech
Apple’s new emergency SOS feature reveals that the company is investing more heavily into satellite services than they initially let on.
Eager buyers looking to preorder the iPhone 14, new Apple Watch, or AirPods models were locked out of the App Store or the website, preventing them from preordering the devices. Others experienced issues like payments not going through or phone numbers being listed as invalid.
Binance Dumps USDC
Binance will convert users’ holdings in the stablecoins USDC, USDP, and TUSD into its own stablecoin BUSD on September 29th. Binance will no longer support the alternative stablecoins, but users will be able to withdraw their holdings before the automatic transfer on the 29th. Circle’s USDC is the second largest stablecoin, while BUSD is the third largest.
In the Shadow of the Apple Launch, Google Plans Pixels
Google announced an October 6th launch event to debut the Pixel Watch and Pixel 7. With the Pixel Watch, Google will be going up against competitors Apple and Samsung, which have been making wearables like the Apple Watch for years, so the Google Watch has a lot to measure up against.